Watermelon, Cucumber & Feta Salad
Here's salad recipe to make at the height of summer when watermelon and cucumbers are at their juiciest and most flavorful. Feta adds the perfect creamy, salty, tangy edge, and mint makes this salad taste even brighter. This is one easy side salad you'll want to serve at all your summer BBQs.
- 1/2cup red-wine vinegar
- 2teaspoons honey
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- 1/4teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/4cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 5cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 1English cucumber, chopped
- 6ounces feta cheese, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1/2cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- Whisk vinegar, honey, salt and pepper in a small bowl; gradually whisk in oil until completely incorporated.
- Combine watermelon, cucumber, feta and onion in a large bowl. Gently stir in 1/2 cup of the vinaigrette. Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes or up to 2 hours.
- Just before serving, gently stir in mint; drizzle with the remaining vinaigrette.
Per serving (recipe makes 9 cups)
|Mono Saturated Fat||8.55g|
|Trans Fatty Acid||0g|
© Meredith Operations Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.