Sriracha-Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
This recipe for spicy Buffalo cauliflower bites is a great vegetarian alternative to Buffalo wings. Roasted cauliflower stands in for chicken and provides more fiber and fewer calories. Serve this easy appetizer with carrot sticks, celery and your favorite ranch or blue cheese dressing.
6 servings, 3/4 cup each
- 8cups 1/2-inch cauliflower florets
- 2tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4teaspoon kosher salt
- 2tablespoons hot sauce
- 1tablespoons sriracha
- 1tablespoon butter, melted
- 1tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Toss cauliflower, oil and salt in a large bowl. Spread on the prepared baking sheet; reserve the bowl. Roast the cauliflower until it's starting to soften and brown on the bottom, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine hot sauce, Sriracha to taste, butter and lemon juice in the large bowl. Add the roasted cauliflower and toss to coat. Return the cauliflower to the baking sheet and continue roasting until hot, about 5 minutes more.
Per serving (recipe makes 6 servings, 3/4 cup each)
|Mono Saturated Fat||4g|
© Meredith Operations Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.