Sheet-Pan Steak & Potatoes
One pan = less cleanup. To make this sheet-pan dinner work, the potatoes are roasted for 15 minutes before the asparagus and skirt steak are added. Finished with rosemary and blue cheese, it’s our easy—and healthy—take on steak frites.
- 1pound potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 2tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 3/4teaspoon salt, divided
- 3/4teaspoon ground pepper, divided
- 4cups chopped asparagus
- 1 1/4pounds skirt steak, trimmed
- 1/2teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2teaspoon dried rosemary
- 3tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Toss potatoes with 1 tablespoon oil and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper in a large bowl. Spread evenly on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast for 15 minutes.
- Toss asparagus with the remaining 1 tablespoon oil and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper in the bowl. Stir into the potatoes on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle steak with garlic powder, rosemary and the remaining 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Place on top of the vegetables. Roast until the steak is cooked and the vegetables are tender, 10 to 15 minutes more.
- Transfer the steak to a serving platter. Stir blue cheese into the vegetables and serve with the steak.
Per serving (recipe makes 4 servings)
|Mono Saturated Fat||12g|
© Meredith Operations Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.