Sheet-Pan Chicken Fajitas
One sheet pan is all you'll need to whip up these zesty chicken fajitas. They're quick and easy to make and cleanup is even faster!
- 1pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1tablespoon chili powder
- 2teaspoons ground cumin
- 1teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4teaspoon salt
- 1large red bell pepper, sliced
- 1large yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 2cups sliced red or yellow onion (about 1 large)
- 1tablespoon lime juice
- 8corn tortillas, warmed
- Lime wedges, cilantro, sour cream, avocado and/or pico de gallo for serving
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut chicken breasts in half horizontally, then slice crosswise into strips. Combine oil, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder and salt in a large bowl. Add the chicken and stir to coat with the spice mixture. Add bell peppers and onion and stir to combine. Transfer the chicken and vegetables to the prepared baking sheet and spread in an even layer.
- Roast on the middle rack for 15 minutes. Leave the pan there and turn the broiler to high. Broil until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are browning in spots, about 5 minutes more. Remove from oven. Stir in lime juice.
- Serve the chicken and vegetables in warmed tortillas accompanied by lime wedges and topped with cilantro, sour cream, avocado and/or pico de gallo, if desired.
Per serving (recipe makes 4 servings)
|Mono Saturated Fat||4.39g|
|Trans Fatty Acid||0.23g|
© Meredith Operations Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.