Mini Meatloaves with Green Beans & Potatoes
This healthy meatloaf recipe and side dishes are all made in the oven on two sheet pans so that everything’s ready for the dinner table at the same time. The potatoes go into the oven first to start roasting while the mini meatloaves and green beans are prepped and added to the oven partway through.
- 1/2teaspoon paprika
- 1/2teaspoon garlic powder, divided
- 3/4teaspoon salt, divided
- 3/4teaspoon ground pepper, divided
- 1pound Yukon Gold or red potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 1-inch wedges
- 2tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1pound lean (90% or leaner) ground beef
- 1large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4cup Italian-seasoned panko breadcrumbs
- 3tablespoons ketchup, divided
- 1tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1pound green beans, trimmed
- Position racks in upper and lower thirds of oven; preheat to 425°F. Coat 2 large rimmed baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Combine paprika and 1/4 teaspoon each garlic powder, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add potatoes and toss to coat. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil, toss again, then spread the potatoes in a single layer on one of the prepared baking sheets. (Reserve the bowl.) Place on the lower rack to roast for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine beef, egg, onion, breadcrumbs, 2 tablespoons ketchup, Worcestershire and 1/4 teaspoon each garlic powder, salt and pepper in the large bowl. Form the mixture into 4 small loaves about 2 by 4 inches each and place on the other prepared baking sheet. Brush the tops with the remaining 1 tablespoon ketchup. Remove the potatoes from the oven and put the meatloaves on the lower rack.
- Toss green beans with the remaining 1 tablespoon oil and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Move the potatoes to one side of their pan and add the green beans to the other side. Roast the vegetables on the upper rack until the green beans are tender and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the meatloaves registers 165°F, 20 to 30 minutes more.
Per serving (recipe makes 4 servings)
|Mono Saturated Fat||11g|
|Trans Fatty Acid||1g|