Hummus & Greek Salad
Tomatoes, cucumber, red onion and feta top arugula in this quick Greek salad. Served with whole-wheat pita and prepared hummus, it makes a filling, yet healthy lunch.
- 2cups arugula
- 1/3cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/3cup sliced cucumber
- 1tablespoon chopped red onion
- 1 1/2tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2teaspoons red-wine vinegar
- 1/8teaspoon ground pepper
- 1tablespoon feta cheese
- 14-inch whole-wheat pita
- 1/4cup hummus
- Toss arugula in a bowl with tomatoes, cucumber, onion, oil, vinegar and pepper. Top with feta. Serve with pita and hummus.
Per serving (recipe makes 1 serving)
|Mono Saturated Fat||19g|
© Meredith Operations Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.