Guacamole Chopped Salad
All of the delicious flavors of guacamole are captured in this healthy veggie-packed salad. Want to pump up the protein? Add leftover roast chicken or sautéed shrimp. Serve with tortilla chips on the side (or crumbled over the top) to take it up a notch.
- 2tablespoons corn oil or avocado oil
- 2tablespoons lime juice
- 1clove garlic, grated
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- 1/4teaspoon ground pepper
- 4cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 2ripe avocados, diced
- 1cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4cup slivered red onion
- 1tablespoon chopped pickled jalapeño pepper
- Whisk oil, lime juice, garlic, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add romaine, avocado, tomatoes, onion and jalapeño; toss gently to coat.
Per serving (recipe makes 4 servings)
|Mono Saturated Fat||15g|
|Trans Fatty Acid||0g|
© Meredith Operations Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.