Creamy Herbed Dressing
Use this light and creamy herb dressing to dress coleslaw, cucumber salad, potato salad or simple mixed greens. Feel free to use fresh chopped herbs instead of dried. Recipe by Nancy Baggett for EatingWell.
about 1 1/4 cups
- 1/2cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/3cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/4cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 3tablespoons rice vinegar or white-wine vinegar
- 1tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1tablespoon honey, plus more to taste
- 1 1/2teaspoons dried minced onion or dried chopped chives
- 1 1/4teaspoons dried tarragon or dill
- 1/2teaspoon onion salt or celery salt or 1/4 teaspoon of each
- White pepper to taste
- Combine mayonnaise, yogurt, sour cream, vinegar, mustard, honey, onion or chives, tarragon (or dill) and onion salt (and/or celery salt) in a bowl until well blended. Season with white pepper. Taste and adjust seasonings, if desired.
Cover and refrigerate the dressing for up to 5 days. Stir before using.
Per serving (recipe makes about 1 1/4 cups)
|Mono Saturated Fat||0g|
© Meredith Operations Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.