Raspberry-Peach-Mango Smoothie Bowl
This healthy smoothie recipe is a gateway to the smoothie-bowl craze. Use whatever fruit, nuts and seeds you like best to make it your own. Be sure to use frozen fruit in Step 1 to yield a creamy, frosty base for the toppings.
- 1cup frozen mango chunks
- 3/4cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4cup reduced-fat milk
- 1teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4ripe peach, sliced
- 1/3cup raspberries
- 1tablespoon sliced almonds, toasted if desired
- 1tablespoon unsweetened coconut flakes, toasted if desired
- 1/2teaspoon chia seeds
- Combine mango, yogurt, milk and vanilla in a blender. Puree until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl and top with peach slices, raspberries, almonds, coconut and chia seeds to taste.
Per serving (recipe makes 1 serving)
|Mono Saturated Fat
© Meredith Operations Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.