Old-Fashioned Fruit Crumble For Two
A fruit crumble is a sure way to satisfy the sweet tooth and add another serving of fruit to your diet. We’ve used blueberries here, but any fresh or frozen fruit can stand in to meet your family’s taste preference. Leave small berries whole, but peel, pit and chop larger fruits, such as peaches or plums.
- 1 1/4cups fresh or frozen fruit
- 1 1/2teaspoons sugar
- 4teaspoons all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 1/2teaspoons orange juice
- 1/4cup old-fashioned oats
- 3tablespoons chopped almonds
- 4teaspoons brown sugar
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1tablespoon canola oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Combine fruit with sugar, 1 1/2 teaspoons flour and orange juice. Divide between two 6-ounce ovenproof ramekins. Combine oats, almonds, brown sugar, the remaining 2 1/2 teaspoons flour and cinnamon. Drizzle with oil and stir to combine. Sprinkle over the fruit mixture. Place the ramekins on a baking sheet and bake until the fruit is bubbling and the topping is golden, 20 to 25 minutes.
Equipment: Two 6-ounce glass ramekins or other ovenproof dishes
Per serving (recipe makes 2 servings)
|Mono Saturated Fat||7.4g|
|Trans Fatty Acid||0.03g|
© Meredith Operations Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.