Mediterranean Bento Lunch
Travel to the Mediterranean over your lunch break with this healthy bento box idea that combines Greek salad, hummus, pita and more for a satisfying lunch.
- 1/4cup chickpeas, rinsed
- 1/4cup diced cucumber
- 1/4cup diced tomato
- 1tablespoon diced olives
- 1tablespoon crumbled feta cheese
- 1tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1teaspoon red-wine vinegar
- 3ounces grilled turkey breast tenderloin or chicken breast
- 1cup grapes
- 1whole-wheat pita bread, quartered
- 2tablespoons hummus
- Toss chickpeas, cucumber, tomato, olives, feta, parsley, oil and vinegar together in a medium bowl. Pack in a medium-sized container.
- Place turkey (or chicken) in a medium container.
- Pack grapes and pita in small containers and hummus in a dip-size container.
Per serving (recipe makes 1 serving)
|Mono Saturated Fat||19g|