Meal-Prep Sheet-Pan Chicken Thighs
Cook up six servings of chicken at once with this quick and easy meal-prep recipe: you'll have recipe-ready cooked chicken in the fridge for throw-together lunches and dinners throughout the week. This simple sheet-pan chicken thigh recipe gets an easy burst of flavor from dried oregano and a clove of garlic.
- 1 3/4pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed
- 2teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1large clove garlic, minced
- 1teaspoon kosher salt
- 1teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place chicken in a large bowl. Add oil, garlic, salt and oregano; toss until well coated. Arrange the chicken on the prepared pan. Roast until cooked through, 18 to 22 minutes.
Refrigerate for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
Per serving (recipe makes 6 servings)
|Mono Saturated Fat||5g|
|Trans Fatty Acid||0g|
© Meredith Operations Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.