Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing
Creamy blue cheese dressing is still rich and delicious when you make it with low-fat dairy products and reduced-fat mayonnaise. Choose the tangiest aged blue cheese you can find; its flavor will go a long way.
1 1/4 cups
- 1/3cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/3cup nonfat buttermilk or nonfat milk
- 1/3cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 2tablespoons tarragon vinegar or white vinegar
- 1tablespoon Dijon mustard mustard
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 1/2teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4cup crumbled blue cheese (1 ounce)
- Whisk mayonnaise, buttermilk (or milk), yogurt, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper in a medium bowl until smooth. Add cheese and stir, mashing with a spoon until the cheese is incorporated.
Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 week. Stir before using.
Per serving (recipe makes 1 1/4 cups)
|Mono Saturated Fat||0g|