White Wine Spritzer
Cool off on a warm summer day with this refreshing combination of white wine, fruit juice and sparkling water. Garnish with skewered fruit pieces like kiwi and raspberries to make it extra special.
- 1750-milliliter bottle sweet white wine (such as Pinot Grigio)
- 3/4cup white grape juice or apple juice
- 11-liter bottle desired-flavor low-calorie sparkling water, chilled
- Assorted fresh fruits, such as raspberries, sliced kiwi, blueberries, lemon slices, lime slices, halved strawberries, and/or red grapes (optional)
- In a large punch bowl, combine wine and grape juice (or apple juice). Just before serving, slowly pour in sparkling water. If desired, garnish individual servings with fruit.
Per serving (recipe makes 10 servings)
© Meredith Operations Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.