Nut & Berry Parfait
In this quick high-protein breakfast recipe, Greek yogurt is topped with healthy berries and almonds and lightly sweetened with honey.
- 1cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/4cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/4cup sliced almonds, toasted if desired
- 2teaspoons honey
- Layer yogurt, berries and almonds in a bowl, glass or jar. Drizzle honey on top.
Cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
Per serving (recipe makes 1 serving)
|Mono Saturated Fat||9g|
© Meredith Operations Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.