BBQ Chicken Sandwich
Toss leftover cooked chicken with barbecue sauce and crunchy carrots for a quick and healthy lunch.
- 1/2cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1/4cup shredded carrots
- 2tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 2teaspoons light ranch dressing
- 1small whole-wheat sandwich bun
- 1leaf romaine lettuce
- Combine chicken, carrots and barbecue sauce in a bowl. Spread ranch dressing on the bun. Top with the chicken mixture and lettuce.
Per serving (recipe makes 1 serving)
|Mono Saturated Fat||2g|
© Meredith Operations Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.