In this balsamic vinaigrette recipe, the addition of Italian seasoning adds an extra layer of flavor and spice. Use as a quick and easy balsamic vinegar salad dressing or as a balsamic marinade for chicken that’s delicious and moist.
about 1 cup
- 1/2cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4cup chopped shallot
- 1tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 1/2teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Place oil, vinegar, shallot, mustard, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth. Or blend in a large glass measuring cup or wide jar with an immersion blender.
Cover and refrigerate for up to 5 days.
Per serving (recipe makes about 1 cup)
|Mono Saturated Fat||11g|
© Meredith Operations Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.