This quick and healthy granola recipe can be enjoyed like cereal with milk or sprinkled over yogurt to make an easy parfait. Serve with a banana for a balanced breakfast.
- 2tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4teaspoon vanilla
- 1cup rolled oats
- 1/4cup chopped pecans
- 1 1/2teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/8teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine maple syrup, oil and vanilla in a medium bowl. Stir in oat, pecans, cinnamon and salt until evenly combined. Evenly spread out onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the granola, stirring halfway through, until golden, 10 to 15 minutes. Let cool completely before storing.
People with celiac disease or gluten-sensitivity should use oats that are labeled “gluten-free,” as oats are often cross-contaminated with wheat and barley.
Store airtight for up to 2 weeks.
Per serving (recipe makes 5 servings)
|Mono Saturated Fat||4g|