How to Place a Delivery Order
Select Grocery Outlet locations now offer delivery through Instacart.
Delivery orders are processed through Instacart. To browse or shop online, visit shop.groceryoutlet.com
Step 1 - Enter Zip to Start
- Enter your zip code when prompted on opening page.
- Click START SHOPPING
Step 2 - Log in or Sign Up
You can log in several ways:
- Use your existing Google account.
- Use your existing Facebook account.
- To use your existing Instacart account, click on the link at the bottom of the pop up window that says “Already have an account?”. This will then allow you to enter the email and password of your Instacart account.
- Otherwise, you can create a new Instacart account by entering your email address at the top where indicated and then click the green CONTINUE button underneath. It will then take you to another screen asking you to create and enter a password for your account.
Step 3 - Shop & Add Items to Cart
After you have successfully logged in, you will see the shopping portal.
- You can scroll to see a few featured items from each category or click to “View more” from that category.
- To quickly jump to a specific shopping category, click on any category on the left side of the page.
- Add items to your cart as desired.
- View your cart at any time by clicking on the shopping cart icon in the upper left.
Step 4 - Checkout
- To checkout, just view your cart and click on the red GO TO CHECKOUT button at the bottom of the cart section.
- Fill out the required information during checkout to place your order.
Delivery by Instacart - Frequently Asked Questions
Delivery orders are processed through Instacart. Please visit shop.groceryoutlet.com/help to view order details or get in touch with Instacart regarding any questions you may have. Online chat is available via the Instacart Help Center or you can reach the Instacart Care team toll free at 1-888-246-7822.
Are you a Senior?
Contact Instacart’s dedicated Senior Support Service if you need help getting started or with an existing order.
Daily: 8am – 11pm ET
Delivery by Instacart is currrently only available at select Grocery Outlet locations. To see participating locations, visit our Store Locator page to find a Grocery Outlet near you. If the location has delivery by Instacart available, you will see a button indicating “Delivery – Powered by Instacart”. Click that button to visit shop.groceryoutlet.com and follow the prompts.