It's that time of year. The magical and joyful holiday season, with twinkling lights, festive music and parties galore. It's a time to reconnect with loved ones, and embrace the spirit of giving. And while kids are making their holiday wish lists and hoping to make the “nice list,” grown-ups often become too over-committed and overstressed to enjoy the season. At Grocery Outlet, we hope to inspire our customers, employees and friends to be nice to themselves by keeping the holidays simple.
We put together this Grown-Up Holiday Wish List to remind folks to keep it simple and enjoy the greatest gift of the season – making holiday memories with family and friends. A Grown-Up Holiday Wish List
- I wish to embrace the joy of the holiday season
- I wish to not exhaust my energy and financial resources
- I wish to resist the urge to do it all
- I wish to plan ahead to avoid last-minute stress
- I wish to ask for help when I need it. Even Santa has lots of helpers.
- I wish to stick to my holiday budget
- I wish to give gifts from the heart more than the wallet
- I wish to leave room in my schedule to slow down and enjoy the small things
- I wish to slow down and keep it simple
Throughout the season, we will be sharing tips and ideas for a simple holiday. We hope you'll join us and wrap-up 2012 on the “nice list.”