Need some ideas of how to spend your summer? Start traveling! Summer is a great time to hit the road, however, with gas prices hitting $4 a gallon in some areas, airfares running 15% higher than last year, and hotels hiking their room rates by 7%, you may not be ready to spring for that big summer vacation.
But even if you can't get away, great summer day trips can be fun and memorable, with far less hassle and expense. No matter where you live, there's likely to be a small theme park or festival within two hours of home that will give your family a taste of adventure. Visit this link to find some great places that you and your family can check out.
Check out the Movies
Go out to the movies for the free air conditioning and a couple of hours of entertainment. Stop by Grocery Outlet for microwavable popcorn and stick a popped bag in your purse. We also have all your candy favorites. Here is the list of top 10 list of the movies coming out this summer that we hope don’t disappoint:
1) Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides- May 20th
2) The Hangover Part II- May 26th
3) X-Men: First Class- June 3rd
4) Super 8- June 8th
5) Green Lantern- June 17th
6) Cars 2- June 24th
7) Transformers: Dark of the Moon- July 1st
8) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2- July 15th
9) Captain America: The First Avenger- July 22nd
10) Cowboys & Aliens- July 29th
Which was your favorite? Which are you looking forward to the most?