Whether you're a Packers or a Steelers fan, try out one of these fun, easy recipes for game time noshing—all of which you can make with ingredients you can find at your local Grocery Outlet store!
10 ounces frozen chopped baby spinach
16 ounces sour cream
1 cup mayonnaise
8 ounces cream cheese
1 package onion soup mix
1/2 cup green onion, celery and white onion
1 tablespoon garlic, minced
1. Combine all ingredients and chill about 1 hour.
2. Serve with your favorite cracker or chip of choice.
2 pounds fresh mushrooms, washed and drained
12 sausage patties
1/2 envelope onion soup mix
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
1/2 teaspoon dried sage
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Remove mushroom stems from caps; chop stems; set aside both caps and chopped stems.
3. Prepare sausage according to package directions; drain and crumble.
4. In a large bowl, combine sausage, chopped mushroom stems, onion soup mix, oil, parsley and sage; mix well.
5. Heap mixture into mushroom caps.
6. Scantly cover the bottom of a shallow baking pan with water.
7. Arrange mushrooms with filling on top.
8. Cover and bake at 350°F for 40 minutes.
9. Remove cover and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
Tip: For advance preparation, filled mushroom caps can be frozen.
Enjoy! Who do you think will win?