Independent Owner Operators
Are you in a retail company with no opportunity to grow or to really use the experience and retail management skills you have? The American Dream is alive and well at Grocery Outlet. It can be a reality for enthusiastic, hardworking, ambitious business people. We especially encourage couples who want to work and own a business together.
Touching Lives for the Better
Grocery Outlet has a calling: to touch the lives of those we are in contact with for the better. One of the best ways we do that is by giving hardworking, bright people the opportunity to take control of their lives and make their own way. Would you like to hear what it takes to be an operator from the operators themselves? Watch our video:
Heard enough? Apply Now!
- An exciting opportunity to independently operate a retail business and be your own boss.
- The chance to join an established successful organization growing across the United States.
- An opportunity to grow your business, work with your family, and build equity for your future.
- A unique prospect to be a leader in your own community, and contribute to the lives of others.
|Qualifications ||Required ||Preferred |
|Retail Management Experience ||5 Years ||10 - 15 Years |
|Proven Marketing/Community Skills || Yes ||5 - 10 Years |
|Proven Merchandising Skills ||Yes ||10 - 15 Years |
|Proven skills in hiring, teaching & coaching || Yes ||- |
|Proven Financial/Business Skills || Yes ||- |
Strong belief in people, committed passion for the business, entrepreneurial spirit, sense of humor, hard worker with integrity, quantitative aptitude, creative thinker, enthusiastic, organized and systematic, common sense and assertive, good listener, speaks clearly, loves his/her work and has fun.
- A chance to learn our exciting retail business
- An opportunity to attend our professional training classes to develop your knowledge and skills
- Proven financial support to allow you to invest in a growing business
- 100% financing available
- The rare challenge of independently operating a successful grocery retail business
We expect total commitment to:
- Operating Grocery Outlet store full-time
- Growing sales
- Developing people
- Exceeding customer expectations
- Learning our unique business
- Supporting your local community
- The terms and conditions of our Operator Agreement
Are you interested in this opportunity? Yes, I'm interested!